While all print materials are available to download, many can also be ordered free of charge.
At your event, set up a table to display and distribute our resources, which are listed below.
- Fact Sheets: a series of handouts on the following topics:
- Canada’s Opioid Crisis
- Opioids: What Are They?
- Opioid Overdoses: What To Do
- Naloxone: Save A Life
- Problematic Opioid Use
- Stigma: Why Words Matter
- Talking To Your Health Care Provider About Opioids
- Wallet Cards: These three-panel wallet cards allow participants to keep the signs of an overdose on hand.
- KNOW MORE Poster Kit: a series of posters that can be displayed in high traffic locations such as entryways, washrooms, gymnasiums etc. Orders are limited to two (2) per request.
Tip: Use these posters to help promote your event, and to continue to raise awareness about problematic opioid use after your event.